Please enter your polar.flow.com user-id (e-mail) and your password.
This web service allows to export tcx training files within a time range from flow.polar.com webservice to keep an offline backup or upload to other training portals (sporttracks etc.).
The flow.polar.com login information is only stored in variables to login into the flow.polar.com website and are deleted once the files are exported.
By now 1530 users have exported 271860 trainings from flow.polar.com portal!
If you encounter any problems or have other questions, feel free to e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
21. December 2016: Output Format can be chosen, export of tcx or csv format. You´ve now the possibility to modify the tcx files (removing creator and author tags) in order to be able to upload them to Garmin Connect --> Details
30. August 2016: my ip adress has changed, please always access through flow-exporter.ddns.net the site! Sorry for this inconvenience.
03. August 2016: added information of zip file size and size of extracted tcx files
22. July 2016: news from updates.polar.com included
07. July 2016: Some minor bugfixes, no visible changes
31. May 2016: Flow Exporter is working again, please let me know any problems, email in footer!